A document scanning service does away with all the expense, inefficiency, clutter, and costly waste associated with paper files. By scanning your paper documents and converting them into electronic files that are centrally stored in a secure web-repository, all your business-critical files are easily accessible from any computer at any time. No more time spent searching for key documents. No more misplaced or lost files. No more photocopying. No more faxing. No more time-consuming filing and no more file cabinets! That all adds up to a big plus in your efficiency - and your profitability.
Document scanning, also known as digital imaging, is the cornerstone and first step in a paperless office system. It is surprisingly affordable, requires no capital outlay, and can be implemented without any disruption to your day-to-day business operation.
In-house or Outsourced Document Scanning Services
A full-service document scanning company will usually offer several options for converting your paper files to digital ones:
• They pick up your paper documents on a regular basis - weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly - and scan documents at their facility.
• If your files must stay on your premises for legal, security, or regulatory reasons, they can set you up you with equipment and software so you do the document scanning yourself.
• They provide their own personnel to complete the document scanning on your premises for you.
Whichever option suits your purposes best, there is no need to hire special IT personnel, no capital investment necessary, and you will enjoy the benefits of an efficient paperless operation immediately! And your employees can stay focused on performing their core competencies.
Document scanning is applicable for every type of file pertaining to any department in your business or organization. It will streamline processes in your billing, human resources, and record-keeping departments, as well as in all your core business areas.
Document Scanning Provides:
• The accuracy of expertly captured digital images.--whether they're written documents, color-critical images, photographs, or engineering or architectural drawings.
• The processing speed to meet tight deadlines and increased volumes--eliminating paper bottle-necks, or the need to hire additional personnel for labor-intensive tasks.
• The technology to track documents accurately--scanned documents can be integrated into your existing operating system and line-of-business software, providing enhanced functionality to your business applications.
• The flexibility to capture digital images from a wide range of formats, including oversized documents, microfilm, microfiche and aperture cards.
Today's challenging economic times call for whittling down unnecessary costs, using personnel resources wisely, and looking for affordable innovative ways to operate more efficiently. Document scanning services are a low-cost strategy for meeting all those objectives. Companies of all sizes, across all industries, are using paperless systems to streamline their business processes, and in doing so are containing costs, improving their customer service, and increasing their profitability. You can call it the silver lining in the storm clouds of a hostile economic climate, or necessity being the mother of invention, but it is undoubtedly an idea whose time has come. Document scanning makes your business more profitable and more efficient.
For more information contact Mitch Taube at email@example.com or call 800-686-7577.